LED therapy is a great way to stimulate anti-ageing. It helps normalise cellular imbalances and improves skin tone and clarity.
LED therapy penetrates the skin at varying depths using specific colour wavelengths of light. The light energises cells to produce collagen, improve elasticity and increase blood circulation and oxygen flow while releasing toxins.
LED therapy is good for –
- Skin rejuvenation, fine lines and wrinkles,
- Sun damage,
- Acne and problem skin,
- Sensitive and inflammatory conditions such as rosacea, eczema and psoriasis, and
- Post care after laser treatments.
Safety of LED therapy:
LED therapy is clinically proven to be safe on all types of skin, colours and conditions. It does not damage the skin because it is a gentle, heat free treatment that does not contain harmful ultraviolet wavelengths and therefore cannot damage skin tissue. Furthermore, it has no downtime, risks or side effects.
Different Led Light Therapy:
1. LED Blue Light (415nn) – uses a powerful anti-bacterial properties to effectively treat and acne and congested skin.
- Decongest and purify acne and problem skin
- Normalises oil production
- Promotes calming and relaxation
- Assists in killing bacteria in the skin
- Reduces active acne
- Prevents breakouts
- Deep cleansing effect
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Helps to fight infection
- Great alternative to medication
2. LED Red Light (630nm) – used for skin rejuvenation, anti-ageing, and postcare after laser treatment. It is good for all types of skin and has an anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Smoothens skin texture
- Improves skin laxity
- Increases circulation and lymph drainage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and superficial hyper-pigmentation
- Treats rosacea, eczema and psoriasis
- Evens out skin tone
- Increases hydration
- Soothes irritation and redness
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Post care after laser treatment
- Restores natural luminosity and glow
3. LED Infrared (830nm) – Skin rejuvenation, Blood recirculation
The 830nm is in the Infrared Light spectrum. Infrared light therapy can travel much deeper into the body and is primarily absorbed by the proteins found in the cell membrane which helps to increase cell permeability.
On the market in Australia now, we have available the DEESSE LED Mask which utilises 3 LED wavelengths that can provide all the benefits of LED treatment at home. It can provide effective treatment at a lower power as the shape is designed to sit close to the face.