If you are one of the people who are trying to lose weight, avoid straining yourself by starting with rigorous exercises and abrupt change in your diet. It is highly recommended that you start with things that you can easily do with your regular tasks, like eating more vegetables and low-fat foods and being more active. As you go along, you will find that there is an easy way to lose weight fast.
The following are some useful tips on losing weight:
1. Fad Diets
These kinds of diets are quick solutions to help you lose weight quickly. Ask your doctor’s advice first before using any fad diet plans because you might harm your body without the proper medical advice. Below are some of the well-known fad diets and the results you will get by using them.
- The Water Diet – drinking a total of 8 glasses of cold water (64 fluid ounces) at regular intervals, like before each meal or snacks to make you feel fuller and less hungry. Avoid adding sweeteners or flavorings to your water and never substitute water for regular meals. It is also recommended that you take multivitamins since most nutrients are usually lost through urination.
- Juice Detox Diet, Hollywood Diet, or Juice Fast – only fruit and vegetable juices are included in this type of diet. Certain variations of this type of fad diet are taking vitamins, adding nutrients to the juice, or allowing one meal per day. This fad diet helps you flush out toxins from your body thus getting rid of excess pounds of body weight.
- The Master Cleanse, Maple Syrup Diet, or Lemonade Diet – a liquid-only diet that is a mixture of water, lemonade, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper and for short-term use only. This drink is to be taken between 6 – 12 glasses daily. A cup of herbal tea laxative is also included in this diet which is taken twice a day. This type of diet is helps more in detoxification than as a weight loss diet. An optional salt-water flush can be combined into this diet and there is also an optional easing into & easing-out process for this diet.
- The Cabbage Soup Diet – a high-fiber, low-fat diet that claims to aid you in losing 10 pounds in 1 week. This diet is for short-term use that last only 7 days which include a special kind of cabbage soup. However, you can add moderate quantities of other fruits and vegetables, rice and meat on certain occasions, multivitamins and up to 4 glasses of water daily.
- The Salt-Free Diet – this a no-salt diet, including the salt found in processed and pre-packed food. Too much sodium In the body can cause water retention. The salt-free diet helps eliminates water retention in the body by drinking up to 2 liters of water daily, although green tea is allowed too if taken moderately.
2. Weight Loss Spa Treatments
This type of weight loss program involves specific beauty treatments that can aid in shedding pound fast. This is offered in several wellness clinic, spa, or sauna where services are available to help you lose weight quickly without the need to exercise or diet, although this is just a temporary weight loss. Some of these spa treatments and procedures are:
- Mineral Body Wrap – the process involves a mineral-based cleanser that helps detoxify tour body, reduce cellulites, shed fat from your arms, waist, and arms, and good for toning your skin.
- Lipase Body Wrap – this slimming beauty treatment involves 2 steps: 1.) getting rid of the fat tissue near the surface of the skin by applying an enzyme wrap; and 2.) skin is tightened and smoothened by applying a second mineral wrap.
- European Body Wrap – a temporary weight loss spa treatment by reducing cellulite or stretch marks and makes the skin firm and toned.
- Hot Body Wrap – a very popular spa treatment that involves heat-based body wrap plus a massage that detoxifies your body and gives you a toned and smooth skin. It improves your body’s circulation, helping you lose weight fast.
- Sauna – can make you lose a pint of sweat in just an hour. Always remember though to drink enough water after each sauna session to avoid dehydration. Also, people with heart problems or high blood pressure are advised not to use saunas.
- Colonic Irrigation – several spas provide colonic irrigation procedure which involves large quantities of water to flush your colon and eliminate fecal accumulation. This is recommended for people who suffer from constipation, bloating, and gas.
- Liposuction – this is a surgical procedure that can be risky and requires a licensed professional to perform. This is an option if you want to lose weight really fast.
3. Healthy Eating Habits
- Changing your lifestyle and eating habits by adopting several yet significant dietary changes can help people who want to lose weight quickly.
- Create a personalized healthy meal plan – Make an appointment with your doctor or a dietician to find out how much you should be eating. Discuss with them any special dietary requirements, your present eating habits, and your weight loss goals.
- Plan your meals ahead – Planning your meals in advance can help you add more nutrients to your food and monitor your calorie consumption.
- Find out your daily calorie requirements – Each person’s calorie needs will depend on age, height, gender, and level of physical activity.
- Create a food diary – jot down each and every meal, drink, or snack you had, including the amount of calories, if possible. Doing this can help you make an estimate of your regular calorie intake and use it to compare your weight loss goal with a calorie calculator.
- Know your food triggers – determining your food triggers and calorie traps can help you plan your meals carefully.
- Keep an eye on your portion sizes
- Never skip meals – eating meals regularly helps stabilize your blood sugar and lessens the urge to overindulge or deviate from your weight loss meal plan.
- Choose healthy substitutes for foods high in fat, calories, and sugar
- Drink water – try to substitute water for all other drinks like coffee, juice, soda, alcohol, or milk. This helps in losing weight quickly and enhances your energy levels and appearance.
- Instead of buying fast food meals, it is more healthy to prepare your meals at home
Doing exercises is very important in burning calories to help you lose weight quickly. Even with little changes in your physical activity can have an impact on your weight.
- Take the time to exercise.
- Be realistic with the kind of exercise you can do
- Aim for an exercise program to reach your weight loss goals
- Combine different workouts in your exercise program in order to work every muscle group in your body
- Engage in low-impact aerobics like brisk walking, cycling, swimming, or aerobic machines.
- Build your muscles and raise your metabolism by doing incorporating resistance training in your exercise regimen
- Choose an exercise that you like and enjoy to help you attain your weight loss goals
Quick weight loss plans are just temporary and sometimes risky. Keep in mind that a healthy weight loss requires patience, effort, consistency, and determination. Set realistic goals in your weight loss plan to be able to continue it with dedication. Success in losing weight is a combination of healthy diet and proper exercise.
Always remember too that it is very important to ask a health care professional for advice before starting on any weight loss diet or exercise to make sure that there are no medical issues that will be put to greater risks by doing quick weight loss programs or other short-term weight loss plans.
Losing weight can be challenging, but it doesn’t mean that you have to starve yourself or give up everything you enjoy. It’s simply a matter of finding balance. Let us help you find that balance Today by visiting us at http://www.BestWayToLoseWeightOnline.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joe_K._Stewart